It's time to celebrate the newest Krampus anthology, He Sees You When He's Creepin': Tales of Krampus, with an ebook giveaway. In fact, I'm giving away two copies!!!
I'm excited about this anthology, and hope Krampus fans will be too. It already received a nice review on Tangent; if you'd like to check that out, here it is:
Here are the giveaway details:
1) You must be 18 or older to enter, but you may reside in any country.
2) You enter by commenting under this post. That's the only way to enter.
3) You MUST include a number between 400 and 1000 when you enter.
4) You can enter only once. Unless you promote the book some way online. Blogging, tweeting, Instagraming--any online effort to promote this book will allow you to enter twice, total. But you must include a link to your promotional effort, and you must choose an additional number between 400 and 1,000 as part of the second entry. Make the entries separate, with a second comment under this post.
5) The contest begins right now and ends Dec.21 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. The winners will be announced on Dec. 22. The winners will have 72 hours to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If either or both of the winners don't contact me in 72 hours, a new winner(s) will be chosen.