Char, Kristina Wojtaszek's second book in her Fae of Fire and Stone Trilogy, will officially debut April 26. But two lucky winners can each get one copy of the paperback in advance review or ARC form. First read a bit more about Char, from publisher, World Weaver Press.
"Raised in isolation by the secretive Circle of Seven, Luna is one of the few powerful beings left in a world dominated by man. Versed in ancient fairy tales and the language of plants, Luna struggles to control her powers over fire. When her mentor dies in Luna’s arms, she is forced into a centuries-long struggle against the gravest enemy of all Fae-kind—the very enemy that left her orphaned. In order to save her people, Luna must rewrite their history by entering a door in the mountain and passing back through time. But when the lives of those she loves come under threat, her rage destroys a forest, and everything in it. Now called The Char Witch, she is cursed to live alone, her name and the name of her people forgotten.
Until she hears a knock upon her long-sealed door.
Interwoven with elements of 'Hansel and Gretel' and 'The Seven Ravens,' Char is the stand alone sequel to Opal, and second in the Fae of Fire and Stone Trilogy."
1) To enter, you must be 18 years of age and live in the USA. (Postal costs make that necessary.)
2) You must comment below this post, in its comment section, with a guess of a number between 400 and 1,000. Don't forget to guess the number!
3) Only one entry per person, UNLESS, you tweet (or retweet), Facebook post, find a way to pin or otherwise promote this contest. (Letting your Goodreads friends counts too, but this is not a Goodreads giveaway.) Then you may enter a second time. The second entry must include a link to the way you promoted the contest, plus another number guess between 400 and 1,000. Again, it must be done in the comment box for this post.
4) The contest begins now and ends April 10 at 11:59 pm, EST. The winner will be announced on April 11. Each of the two winners will then have 72 hours to send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org, acknowledging the win. If a winner does not contact me within 72 hours, I will pick a new winner.
5) You MUST follow EC through Twitter, one of the Google methods, Pinterest or Facebook before you enter, to qualify. If you are named a winner, you will be asked to how you follow. This is not optional. And you must follow before you enter, not after you win.
6) You can only win one copy, so there will be two winners.
Good luck! I loved Kristina's book, Opal.