Since many followers and friends of Enchanted Conversation are likely still under the impression that Enchanted Conversation is going to close at the end of the year, I need to get the word out that this is not true. I'll need your help for that. So I'm running a giveaway.
1) The prize is an electronic gift certificate from Amazon. It's worth $25 (US dollars) and will be sent only through email.
2) The giveaway begins at the moment this is posted, and ends at 12:59 p.m., EST, Dec. 20.
3) You must be 18 to enter.
4) You can tweet, post on a blog, post on Facebook or some other venue, but you must post the link and/or details of your promotional effort under this post, in comments.
5) Only people who follow EC through Google Friend/Follower, Facebook, and Twitter are eligible. If you follow a different way and I have forgotten to mention it here, please let me know in your comment.
6) Your promotional effort must also include a link/reference to the following post:
New Guidelines for EC.
7) The winner will be announced on Dec. 21. The winner will have 72 hours to respond to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should the first winner fail to respond within the allotted time, I will move to the next closest winner.
8) All entries must include a number between 400 and 1,000. Should more than one entrant choose the winning number, the person who posted first under comments here will be declared the winner.
9) Only one entry per person.
10) The winning number will be chosen randomly. Whomever comes closest, without going over it, will win.
Thanks! And good luck!
Kate Wolford, Editor